For the first time ever, we are pleased to welcome you to party at Lachie for the entire weekend. This means we’re providing not only a great venue for music, but a great venue for camping when the stages are empty.
Limited spots are available for Lachie festivalgoers to set up camp this year, and if you’re interested in extending your partying well into the night, read on!
From 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. on the first day of the festival, and from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. through the weekend, you’ll be able to drive your car right into a 10’ by 30’ camping spot and set up your tent or whatever shelter you choose. A very limited amount of RV’s and trailers will be permitted but will be charged an additional fee per vehicle. All camp spots are guaranteed with a camping pass, although we encourage you to arrive nice and early on Thursday or Friday. The campsite is large. Half of it will allow for vehicles to park on the campsite, half is a light forested area that will not allow for cars to enter. Campers in this area will have to park in a designated area away from their sites. If you’re coming in two vehicles, plan to arrive at the same time, because no site-saving is allowed.
Although we’ll have lots of great vendors on-site at Lachie, we understand if you need a particular brand of pop or chips or whatever, so feel free to bring that with you. Alcoholic beverages are permitted, as long they are not in glass containers and you’re not packing a whole keg. If security thinks the amount of alcohol you have in your vehicle is way too much for the amount of people in your vehicle, they’ll have to confiscate some of it. Glass is a big no-no, for obvious reasons. If you’re being extra silly or disruptive, we reserve the right to deny you entry to Lachie, or ask you to leave. There are lots of private bathrooms, as well as paid-showers. No generators are allowed at the campsite, and if you think you need one in spite of all the awesome entertainment that will be happening around you, you need to re-evaluate your priorities. If you want to cook, that is cool, but there are a few rules specifically about that, so again, read on!
Lachie Camping Rules
Rules suck, we know. But we want you to have a good time, and we want the people around you to have a good time. So please act like a decent, courteous human being. If you’re not sure exactly what that means for Lachie, here’s your handy guide to staying out of trouble.
- 19+ for camping, no exceptions. Make sure you bring a valid ID.
- Each camper must have their festival pass for entrance.
- We reserve the right to search campers upon entry. No funny business.
- If we have to confiscate something from you, that something is considered forfeited upon your entry. There is no guarantee that you’ll get it back, even if a super nice security guard tells you otherwise.
- Again, NO GLASS containers, weapons, or drugs allowed.
- No animals will be allowed in the campground.
- Small fires are now allowed but leave your tiki torches at home.
- If you have a car camping spot, stay within the lines of your camping space. Again, it’s 10’ by 30’, which we think is more than enough room.
- No drumming or drum circles. Music will be provided, we promise.
- Do not leave valuables in your tent or camping space. Lachie is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Car Camping Rules
Once you are parked in a camping spot, you may not move your vehicle for the rest of the festival. This will keep things safer, both for you and your camp neighbours. If you do need to leave early, please let a security guard know, and they will help direct you out of the camp ground safely. After you leave, your car will not be admitted back in to the car camping area. Because of the campground’s configuration, we really appreciate your cooperation with the staff when it comes to parking in your designated spot, and remaining there. This is the only way we’ll be able to make everyone who has a camping spot booked happy and safe.
If you’re camping at Lachie and you want to cook, we’re happy to have you do that. However, we’ll need you to have a look at these rules first:
- All cooking appliances must have a certification or listing from a nationally recognized testing or certification organization.
- Only cooking appliances that run on propane are permitted. No wood, charcoal, flammable/combustible liquid cooking appliances permitted.
- Only one cooking appliance per camp site is allowed.
- Maximum amount of propane per campsite can not exceed 20 pounds or 48 pounds of water capacity.
- A minimum of 3 feet of clearance must be maintained at all times while the cooking appliance is in use. No combustible material can be within 3 feet of the cooking appliance.
- Cooking appliances can only be used during the hours of 7 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Cooking appliances, when in use, must not be left unattended.
A limited amount of RV and trailer passes are available for $100. Maximum 8 persons per vehicle. Everyone in the vehicle must have a GA or VIP camping pass.
Let’s get realistic and accept that no matter how vigilant of a driver you are, accidents on the road might still happen. And to add to your worries, no matter how minimal the car damages or even to you were, these might still cost a lot of damage to your own pocket as well. That’s why good car insurance is very important for you to be capable of paying these damages to your own vehicle or to others’. At the end of the day, your car insurance should matter and that you always need to know more about your car’s liability insurance quote by heart.
Car Coverage and Limitations
Owning a car isn’t just like buying a pair of shoes. You should know more than just how to drive it. By now, you should be smart enough to know your vehicle’s insurance policy, what liability coverage choices it has what other things you need to know in between. And apart from these, you should know those that are normally not covered by any liability insurance quote.
First, most liability insurance do not cover the costs of damage to your own vehicle and/or pay for your medical expenses related to the injuries you acquired from vehicular accident . For the first example, there are separate kinds of coverage you can check and choose.
Car Owner’s Personal Injury Protection
For this matter which was mentioned earlier, medical expenses including but not limited to rehab, medications and the like are covered by this policy. This is of course serviceable as long as the accident wasn’t considered by the insurer as your fault. The state law is the one that sets your limits for this particular coverage which you need to know more about.
What to consider in choosing the right liability insurance quote?
There is no exact policy from a certain company suits everybody’s need. This is because one should always put in mind the intensity of risk he has as a car owner a daily basis. They say that if there are greater numbers of drivers under the kind of policy you have, this might actually mean that there are more possibility of an accident thus also growing more the exposure of your liability.
The enumerated coverages aren’t applicable to all states, however and may differ from one to another. The best thing to do as a car owner is to always ask your car’s company about the details of your car insurance.